View Single Post
Old 7 Nov 2002, 07:45 (Ref:423567)   #66
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hmm,

Whilst I agree with you in general, I still believe that unless you've actually driven a Mondeo you won't appreciate what Ford did. For a car of it's size it handles and performs extremely well. And as with all Fords it can be made to go much better with little cash outlay.

The Golf GTi was a great leap forward when it was introduced in 1976(?). I don't think you could put the Fiats in the same bracket. But in terms of concept then there's little difference. But that's my point. A good idea can be lost in its execution.