View Single Post
Old 8 Dec 2011, 15:47 (Ref:2997045)   #1267
jab
Veteran

Wales
South Wales/Coventry
jab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridjab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridjab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Put me in the Rider camp too. Jake annoys me as well. From what I've seen/know of Lazenby, he's from a similar school as Jake but less of the kids TV aspect, so likely to be something in between, which is probably for the best

Also I totally don't get the anti-Murdoch thing. I mean, I do get it, but if you're not going to get Sky because of Murdoch, I assume you don't shop in any supermarkets, never visit any fast foot outlets, don't travel on First or Stagecoach buses or Virgin trains, only eat meat not produced by unethical and battery farms, and don't buy any Nike or Adidas clothing. In fact, why are you even interested in F1, a sport whose boss has openly sided with authoritarian dictators? No one's whiter than white in business - I hate what News Corp has done but if we start living our lives like that, we'll end up living on our own in the jungle living off the land. Which means no internet too

I've been down the moral lefty route myself. It's just not realistic - it doesn't work in the year 2011