View Single Post
Old 6 Sep 2014, 16:06 (Ref:3450784)   #1488
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
LMP2 vs GT500 would be a mess, but at least more interesting than the dull DTMs. German wagons being underpowered & spec-tire equipped (seriously those Hankooks have no chance against the tire war brands) would doom them anyways in comparison to the Japanese counterparts.

Finally finished watching the 1000kms after missing it live last weekend, and I have to say that after LM it was the second most enjoyable race I've seen this year. Hopefully RLM will be able to continue this next year. And I rarely say this, but thanks to Nissan for some good promotion, the race being on youtube with the RLM audio for later use is a huge plus too