Thread: BTCC BTCC Game 2023
View Single Post
Old 9 Aug 2023, 09:19 (Ref:4171935)   #37
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Further clarity on the handling of Hamilton's exit from HARD.

With Huff in place of Hamilton this weekend, any entry for Hamilton will score points based on Huff's placings (BTCC frog in R21).

If Hamilton/Huff does not have a clear replacement for Rds 28-30, any entry that picks up Hamilton will be reviewed and switch to the next highest selection based on initial picks.

For example:
Evantra currently has Hamilton as the R30 pick, based on the R17 result. If there is no fixed replacement for Hamilton by the time we reach R30, the next highest pick to make the three final picks is Morgan's R18 result at Croft.