View Single Post
Old 5 Mar 2012, 20:48 (Ref:3035610)   #565
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexkiller8 View Post
well, i'm sure that these dome tests are paid by dome, so pescarolo won't lose money because of this, but their personnel will be after this all the time, putting in stand-by the 03. This should make worry henri pescarolo that should require from dome their personnel for these tests.
I'm sure that not all of the development team is need for the test.
Actually i think it's close to no one, as many of the engineers at the test will be Dome's own. the ones Pescarolo need to supply is more or less pit crew and managers, people who might not be involved in any development. (based purely on speculation as i don't know how Pescarolo Team is organized)