View Single Post
Old 15 Mar 2012, 18:20 (Ref:3041690)   #612
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexkiller8 View Post
in these years, henri and his team don't live in their goldean age (gold understood as money), so in my opinion the pescarolo 03 will be an adaptation of 01 evo bodykit in the new chassis, but because of new chassis and new regulamentation there will be some differences. Also in my opinion the nose will be higher than 01 and front area because of fenders will have the same concept of new lmp1 cars like lola coupè or oak pescarolo 2012, in the rear section there will be the fin and maybe a different and longer wheel-arch strutt like the 2012 oreca 03, about diffuser and rear area, don't know how much will be different. If they then will do an accurate (but expensive) aero optimization probably the fin will be used as support for the rear wing (it means no swan neck). But doing a summary i think that the 03 bodykit meanwhile some new update will be very similiar to the 01 evo.
No way!
Henri has said it's a completely new car.
Besides the AMR chassis is so different from the Courage/Pescarolo one that not a lot of the bodywork will be shareable.
Yes, Headlights might stay the same as a "trademark", but nose, front-rear fenders and engine, will all be different and therefor look like a completely different car.