View Single Post
Old 7 Nov 2023, 12:26 (Ref:4184966)   #59
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiecriag101 View Post
Had a canny days as always down at Lydden on Sunday, thank god it stayed dry!
Was certainly an eventful weekend. I am fairly confident saying that Saturday was the wettest event I have ever been to, the first few hours were horrendous. It was bizarre being back there on Sunday and conditions being so different, felt like the two days racing were six months apart, not 24 hours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiecriag101 View Post
Here's my vid of the racing trackside as always for anyone who interested:

https://youtu.be/KK21FUCjn_4
Saw you shared this on Facebook: great stuff!

The way things panned out between Jack and Patrick was a little disappointing; I was really hoping we'd get to see those two have a straight fight but, for various reasons, that didn't happen. If am being completely honest certain elements of the two days put a bit of a sour note on the Championship finale and, in my eyes anyway, cheapened the title win for Patrick (and I say that as someone who is a fan of Patrick).

That aside, some really good racing in the supporting classes. Despite having some of the lowest entry numbers the Swift final was one of the highlights of the weekend for me, positioning swapping all the way up to the flag.

Real shame that Liam had issues, as he was absolutely flying when the i20 was going. Given what he said during the grid preview video on Sunday morning I really hope he looks at more Supercar drives for 2024 as I don't think anyone can deny he isn't hugely entertaining behind the wheel of a car.