Thread: Club 100
View Single Post
Old 23 Aug 2005, 20:20 (Ref:1389664)   #6
BillyT
Veteran

England
London
BillyT should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Club100 use TKM, they get up to about 75 but what is more impressive is the acceleration, 5-60 in under 4 seconds. I like you had only done pro-karts prior to Club100 and it was pretty amazing the acceleration. Check www.club100.co.uk for a bit more information, the next test day is on the 3rd of September at Whilton Mill. The organisation is smooth and the racing is hard but clean. There is people ranging from novice to others that have Super1 experience but realised that Club100 is much better value.

It might seem expensive on the face of it but what you see is what you pay, no damage, entry fees, no licence worries. Just turn up and drive. Although there is a fleet of about 30 karts they are pretty similer considering. There are 2 weight categories that race seperatly so if your not of jockey size, you can still be competitve. Get out to a sprint race and have a look and chat with a few people and I'm sure you'll be convinced. I think there are a few places avaliable still for the Buckmore Park round this weekend, so if you really want you could race then.