Thread: LM24 Race Hearing Protection / Ear Muffs
View Single Post
Old 16 Jul 2014, 20:44 (Ref:3434651)   #74
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Glad i was of some help, ear infections can be a real problem and sometimes it can get very serious, i had a problem after a holiday a few years ago and after seeing the doctor was give a pescription and told it would clear up, after a couple of days the pain got worse and eventually i headed to accident and emergency in the evening when the pain became unbearable, sat waiting for about 3 hours waiting to be seen when i felt something pop, Helen was with me and saw stuff coming out of my ear, funnily enough the nurse then took me straight into the doctor, turned out the infection was in the inner ear and the pop was my eardrum tearing releasing the build up of puss, antibiotics cleared the infection and eardrum repaired itself so no long term damage, Infection was picked up in the holiday pool i was told.
Anyway glad you are getting better now