Old 8 Jan 2013, 13:22 (Ref:3186405)   #4
HRSTR5
Racer

England
Surrey, England
HRSTR5 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Thanks for starting thread Peter.Ok Colin,dont worry no duelathlon just a family bike ride along the river this year HRTR5 please take note.This will take place Saturday aftenoon then followed with Delta BBQ in evening with lots of natter about how fast at driving racing cars we used to be.So are you finnaly coming this year Al.
Sunday and our freinds from Craven Motor Club have again organised a lovely route through the Oxfordshire countryside. I will be posting entry forms later on. Open to all cars with last year we had a Renault Electric car,a couple of Ferrari;s,GT40,Austin Seven, AC Cobra and so on. Please come its a great weekend.
Duly Noted!! Mind you, it's not me you have to convince, it's Mrs HRSTR5 ... and I'm not sure how much credibility you have there!!!

Would like to think we'll be there, bike ride Saturday, bbq and then use the XK for the rally, it could be the first time the whole family will have gone out in it together, until now we've always had to have a child seat, but Freddie will be 3 by then, so now longer required (although something secure will definitely be in place!). Save us a pitch in the corner of the yard!