View Single Post
Old 20 Jun 2013, 05:24 (Ref:3265278)   #23
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Thanks Peter,I was out on the push bike last night and have sorted a lovelly route for all the exhibiters arriving early on Saturday too get set up.Plan too leave Stoke Row around 3pm out for a couple of hours down too the River Thames by Goring then back via a very nice pub for a couple of beers or three.. BBQ in the evening at the site and a good old natter and nogin night chatting about how quick we all used too be."Thank you Gordon " before you start.
The entry's for the tour have reached nearly 30 ,as I said before still space as Craven Motor Club have organised this year too accomadate for 50 cars.,
Pit stop challenge teams are also entering early this year as well,BTW its our 5th year of the show.
Some of you might know that our very own Roger Wills did a bike ride too raise money for Great Ormand Street Hospital and we are going to support him with part of the money we raise at Stoke Row.
Please come if you can and just PM me if you want too Camp over on Saturday or take part in the tour on Sunday. Cheers Iain.