View Single Post
Old 17 Oct 2012, 19:29 (Ref:3153513)   #1018
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm sure Porsche would much rather it be called the World Sportscar Championship, as a sportscar manufacturer, and a big marketing pull of this project can be demonstrating the new LMP1 car as the natural successor to their WSC efforts.

The manufacturers will always argue over what it will be called. I think this e-Freudian-slip reveals what Porsche want.

Maybe we might see more Porsche articles referring to the WEC as the "world sportscar championship", in lower case letters.

Or, maybe I'm reading too much in to this. I fully expect someone older and wiser to tell me so.