Thread: Official Fantasy F1
View Single Post
Old 11 Mar 2014, 10:30 (Ref:3377374)   #11
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsBrutesFan View Post
Been up and running just 36 hours and already 19 entries... Last season we started with 20 and picked up 2 more across the season.

There are still a huge number of possibilities...

No-one has selected the Renault power train ... only 2 have taken the Ferrari power train.

Only on team has selected Vettel ...surely the 4 times and current champ is going gain a team plenty of points over the season.

Only 2 teams have selected Alonso, another sure fire scorer of big points over the season. Likewise his Ferrari team mate... Raikkonen has only been selected by 2 teams as well.

Remember entry closes at the beginning of FP1 to be included in that race, so if you want points from Australia and the whole of the season, that's 1.30am on Friday morning UK time.
I'm the sucker that picked Vettel haha, I think I've got a losing team there, but ah well I'll be rooting for Vettel this year and don't want to force myself to root for a driver I don't like for the sake of my fantasy team. There are a lot of different teams selections this year though, my second pick is still available. Last year my top 3 picks were all taken.