View Single Post
Old 9 Dec 2002, 20:51 (Ref:446523)   #9
garcon
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I guess it depends on what time you plan on getting to the coast and what day you want to get to LM.

Only done it once, 2001, by coach, from Manchester. Never again, though the MRI hostility was ok...

Definitely takes longer if you go for a western ferry route, but that's useful if you've had a longish drive in the UK and want a kip on the boat before getting behind the wheel again.

My choice for next year (I guess we should get planning!) will be either fly to Paris and hire a car/get the train (any special coaches/trains from Paris??), or drive with at least 2 drivers per car and do the quickest route - Dover/Calais and the autoroutes.