View Single Post
Old 20 Aug 2015, 11:18 (Ref:3567210)   #11
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
First marshalling was RAC Rally. The club I was a spectating member of asked in the newsletter if anyone wanted to join them. Since I'd been to a few RACs before I decided it would be cheaper to go as a marshal. Sunday in Sutton Park and Monday in a service halt near Tarenig, mid Wales. I did a couple before my first marshalling proper.

At Curborough, 1987, buddied up with the wonderful Eric Figgit, and receiving such pearls of wisdom as 'you know if methanol's burning because your wellies melt'. Laughed all day and learned a lot and started a mad hobby which I enjoy just as much now as I did then.