View Single Post
Old 17 Dec 2013, 01:54 (Ref:3344824)   #5
Beetle
Veteran

United States
Texas
Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
Cracking job as ever, Beetle.

I really can't wait. The anticipation and the buzz from the motorsport media for this season is about ten times what it was last year. The same goes for me too.

I sometimes have to pinch myself about how lucky I am. It's a tough wait for all of us for the season to kick off, but when it does, I only have to nip 40 minutes down the road to see it happen....

The car count looks like it should be reasonable. I did an estimate the other day and I got 31, assuming 50% of the teams who have showed interest and aren't confirmed fail to show up. You only have to add 5 cars to the confirmed entries to match what we ended with this year.

The only concerning thing for me is a lack of variety in the GT classes. If we lose Labre, we've only got three manufacturers in there.
I've contacted Larbre via Twitter - hopefully they respond soon. They aren't the most active bunch on various social outlets, though.

I just hope that CoTA goes better this year... I'm very happy with a three hour drive from Dallas to Austin. It's not too bad, but your situation is even better, Ginger.