View Single Post
Old 17 Dec 2013, 11:58 (Ref:3344960)   #14
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfish Primer View Post
Is the Audi lineup confirmed? In the last months there were some rumours linking Nico Muller to the LMP1 squad.
my thoughts exactly, i didn't think audi had said anything yet. nico is a superb racer, and really badly underrated by the single seater crowd. hopefully audi have done the smart thing and signed him up. presumably they'll be doing some clarification tomorrow?

also, i didn't realise alpine/signatech have definitely got the funding for next season. panciatici and ragues doing the pedalling would be a very safe bet if they have.