View Single Post
Old 15 Nov 2023, 12:03 (Ref:4185971)   #27
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
It is obvious that some people are better at driving than others just like anything else in life. Personally I started driving around fields when I was 13/14 years of age in cars and motorbikes, and then I started work at a garage at 15 and was driving cars in and out of the workshop bays for 2 years before I could drive a car on the road.
Consequently I had no problem in passing a driving test.
I have always thought that some people who are bad drivers never change and always remain bad drivers who are even worse as they get older.
My own sister who is 83 years of age still drives and has never been in an accident, her car is scratch free and has to reverse downhill on a narrow drive between two houses into her garage, so that means I have nothing against the fairer sex.
As for a test after a certain age is a bit of a moot point ! what age 60/70 or what and should it be every year from inception ?
The after 70 application form for your licence renewal is just ridiculous at the moment, I know some people that are virtually blind and are still driving
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !