View Single Post
Old 11 Jan 2011, 03:25 (Ref:2814003)   #3
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Riva Team Thexalot proudly announces its 2 car entry into the 2011 International V8Supercar Championship series.

Riva Coffee, an iconic Australian instant coffee brand, is using V8Supercar to enhance its product recall, its consumer awareness and the purchase disposition of its current & future customers by entering V8Supercar with an on track presence, and an off track promotional program.

A range of promotional prizes, including giving away no less than 12 Ford Falcon FG XR6 Turbos, hot laps alongside the team drivers in their real race cars, and other money-cant-buy experiences will be available to purchasers of the Riva Coffee product.

Viva Riva!

Running SBR-built and prepared Ford Falcon FG2's, the Riva Team Thexalot operation, led by legendary preparation aces Ross & Jim Stone, under the ultimate dynamism of Sir David Thexton, have signed Mr Jamie Whincup and Mr Steve Owen to its 2 car Ford factory supported squad.

NAME: Riva Team Thexalot
SPONSORS: Riva Coffee, Ford, Thexton Armstrong
DRIVERS:
#4 Jamie Whincup ($1,400,000)
#44 Steve Owen ($500,000)
MANUFACTURER: SBR Ford Falcon FG2

Viva Riva!
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods