View Single Post
Old 18 Apr 2011, 14:33 (Ref:2865756)   #31
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Since I didn't account for this type of thing happening in the rules for this year I am happy to follow the will of the players. So far we have 3 people (Bentley03, Canadian Alms fan, and isynge) voting to not count LMP2 for this round. I would be interested to see what everyone else thinks before I make a decision.

My one concern is that we will have this problem throughout the season in LMP2 for the ALMS with only the Level 5 cars signed up. My suggestion for all future rounds would be to only include a class in the FRC scoring if at least 2 cars start the race.

What does everyone think?