View Single Post
Old 13 Oct 2010, 23:38 (Ref:2774624)   #25
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by strider View Post
I am digging this one up yet again because the film was released in Japan over the course of last weekend and many of the journalists and others who were in the country were fortunate enough to see it. This particular review is by Will Buxton and Bia Senna describes it as "so perfect that I have to share with all of you... He describes EXACTLY what the movie is about!" http://formula-one.speedtv.com/artic...nna-the-movie/

The only good thing about having to wait until July next year to see it in this country is that it sounds as though it will be worth the wait.

Bononi and others in Brazil will get see it next month and I shall be very interested to hear their their opinions.
I'm looking for it, just don't know when it will be available around here... I live in a metropolitan area of a capital city so I'm expecting to be November 26.