View Single Post
Old 18 Apr 2014, 01:37 (Ref:3394174)   #358
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Just watched the replay on free to air here in Oz and found it an enjoyable race. Not particularly memorable but it was fantastic to see a race go uninterrupted by cautions for the whole race.

That was a very dominant race for Corvette. Mags and Garcia were just in another league especially for that class. Liked watching the battles behind them and how different cars handled corner entry and exit etc

Still think the P class needs a better balance between dp and p2, they seemed invisible for most of the race.

I see Mazda has made little progress, I know it's a new programme but still I'd be embarrassed if I had my name plastered all over these mobile chicanes