Thread: Movies Senna Movie
View Single Post
Old 4 Jun 2011, 20:22 (Ref:2891206)   #59
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i came out of it not thinking of him as a devil or a saint, but as a human being and having a much better understanding of why he said and did things. i felt a bit sorry for prost, but i understand it'd be almost impossible to paint him in any way at all in a documentary that was about senna, not prost or f1.

"enjoy" is the wrong word, but totally absorbed and well worth the trip? absolutely. i thought the way they built the suspense and dread towards the end was brilliantly done, especially since there was no real commentary and no real ability to use a storyline or dialogue to do so.

as a result of both those things i didn't really think it could be much longer without losing the thread of the story for a cinema audience. but as something to watch at home and to dip in and out of, the full length version would be excellent to have a copy of.

well worth going to see.