View Single Post
Old 30 Jun 2008, 20:12 (Ref:2240786)   #24
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
James certainly looked very racy in both DBT events and his comments above tend to bear out that impression. Sorry I didn't get to say hello, James; the fact is that I couldn't find you. Couldn't find Professor John either - I maybe getting a complex! Caught up with Chris Sharples, Marcus Mussa, James Schryver and Gary Critcher though, and was also pleased to meet Bruce Fullerton for the first time. Noting the reference to Stuart Tilley racing Simon's Trojan was Mr Hadfield there, or was he at Dijon along with a few other absent friends?

Spent most of the day (Sunday only) away from the Indy part of the circuit as we don't often get a chance to see the GP bits! I reckon I covered the equivalent of 3 full laps on foot! Great grids and great racing but I thought the Orwell grid was a bit weak in big bangers, though. I'll post some pics from Sunday at some stage.