View Single Post
Old 22 Dec 2011, 06:36 (Ref:3003024)   #2428
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Articus View Post
Im not so sure about this but If Audi is thiking about securing they're future against the like sof Toyota and Peugeot then they really need to make some hard decisions. Go easy on me but what if Kristensen and McNish lose they're WEC seats and are replaced with Lotterer and Treluyer. Or atleast place McNish and Kristensen in a third car in a privateer team?

Everyone keeps saying that McNish and Kristensen have been with Audisince forever buts thats part of the problem. I love Kristensen and McNish but they're getting older(im walking on eggshells here sorry). Its time for Audi to consider developing they're new talent.

Audi need to develop its drivers. This is the only way unfortunately otherwise they are going to lose Lotterer/Bernhard/Treluyr to peugeot, Toyota...

and then when Kristensen and McNish finally do decide to retire Audi wont have enough drivers....

The Treluyer-Lotterer pairing needs to happen as they're pretty much best friends outside of motorsport...
I dont think they will be retiring them for another few year.... if they are not retiring Dindo they wont be retiring TK and Allan. Besides I know they had a bad year but they still have the speed and ability, I would love to see them bounce back this year.

I agree about Treluyer and Lotterer. Maybe they will employ them all and slot two into one of the R8 teams.