View Single Post
Old 4 Nov 2005, 19:49 (Ref:1452309)   #33
bocster
Rookie

bocster should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
okay its 6.30am ,slightly overcast, warm . ive been up for probably 2 hours with my cring 6 months old who seems to that much wind in him that he could be used as a terrorist weapon. Now its race time. mission one, pick up brother and try and get parking inside the course somewhere near turn two. mission 2,get one or two more signatures for my brands hatch program.

funny story from yesterday.

after the last practice i was hanging around the back of the pits and saw these 3 Indian crew guys going over the times of the session. i walk up and ask if i can have a look and the little kid of the group turns the paper in my direction and i have a browse. after seeing how good the Ebrahim went considering it was his first time at the track i do alittle chitchat. "Old tyres" i asked . "yes" said the younger guy. "wow,thats a good time for a first go" i said. "So is Ebrahim around" i said, hopeing to get my book signed. and the young guy smiles and say's "yeh,thats me"

anyways, interesting thing to note is that the top few guys on the time sheet all raced last week at the Creek in the F3's. nice way around the testing band