View Single Post
Old 6 Jun 2001, 11:58 (Ref:101755)   #6
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!

i'd be inclined to get a vw caravelle or something similar. the appear to be very sellable in europe.

tim, in france, when you change ownership papers, i think you have to get it mot-d beforehand.

i wouldn't worry about foreign plates, because in england especially, it discoreges people from nicking it.

and check the internet. there are quite a few sites that explain this whole buying a car abroad deal, especially when it was very much in fashion in the last few years. top gear's web page is probably a good place to look (don't know the url, sorry).