View Single Post
Old 17 Sep 2004, 11:41 (Ref:1099157)   #21
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Spudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by ralf fan
it is sad news but you cant blame the Jag board... they have been stuck to the midfield the past few years without making any progress... if you look at the likes of BAR and Sauber who have surpassed them.. and also Toyota who with in two seasons have almost reached the JAG level...

the guys upstairs must be frustrated with the lack of progress relative to other teams...
Well, considering they are (about to become were) a works team their budget was well below the current top teams. I think they were a bit naive to expect anything else.

To be honest I don't think Ford's heart was really in it from the start.

I feel sorry right now for the guys on the shop-floor who have done the best they can with what they have and now face an uncertain future. I hope new buyers are found quickly so momentum isn't lost and for all the people working so hard right now.