View Single Post
Old 20 Jun 2001, 10:20 (Ref:107265)   #37
elephino
Veteran

elephino should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridelephino should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well if you don't care about practicality then go for the 206 or Clio. If you do want practicality then you'll want to buy a...um...er...

I've been thinking about this as well, as I want to replace my car in about 10-12 months time with a similar price range. Without a Pulsar SSS at the moment, though it is possible early next year (I'm going to email Nissan tonight), the Laser SR2 being a waste of space in my opinion, the Astina SP20 slightly better despite being virtually identical to the Ford. It helps that it has a cross brace in the engine bay. The Astra SRi, denied by Holden for some reason, is a possibility but not until October at the earliest. The Alfa 147 is high on my list, but I don't know costing yet, but it will be out by the end of the year here. Which leaves the 206, which has too small a footwell for me, and the Clio which is personally too small for the money as I do need at least a little bit of practicality.

That covers anything decent.

You could always get a 4 cylinder Camry