Thread: classic
View Single Post
Old 21 Jan 2003, 08:00 (Ref:480818)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by paul-collins
Ayse, when you said "video," did you mean TV, or VCR? I've got this recorded on Video CD. It plays in a DVD player, or on a computer. If you wanted a tape, I'd have to capture it on video next time it plays (I used my computer as recorder for the VCD).

Many (most?) DVD players and TVs these days can handle PAL (as you'd have in UK) and NTSC. I know mine can. I could check if my software could put this in PAL format, if your DVD player can't handle it in NTSC... (never thought of doing that, and I probably should have for Fab - but he'd probably be on SECAM, just to confuse things...)
Sorry Paul, I was using the term in a very general sense I have a DVD player (2 if you count the one in my pc), so it should be OK. If you'd like to PM me or use my web-site e-mail, we can discuss. I will be very grateful for any footage of September's events.