View Single Post
Old 26 Apr 2024, 08:06 (Ref:4206494)   #3112
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshoes View Post
She's doing co-comms for F4. They've had a number of drivers and ex-drivers filling that role for different support series over the year. Haven't seen anything to say it's a wider presenting role.
Her FB post reads:

'I’m over the moon to announce I will be joining the ITV pundit team for the British Touring Cars at selected rounds in 2024… kick starting this weekend at Donington Park for the opener!
I will be part of BTCC line up as well as joining @arejayenn in the comms box for both of Sundays F4 races! '