View Single Post
Old 9 Apr 2013, 20:05 (Ref:3231674)   #1298
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
Point of view? There is no event or information to report, therefore it's not news. Call it news when when you can read an official announcement from Porsche.
Too often on this forum speculations transforms into rumors and rumors transforms into news.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
But that is what forums are about we all speculate and wish for things without that we would have very little to discuss
I agree, speculation are a majority of a Forum, and there has to be room for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dario911 View Post
Right, man! That's the point! But news are going to be clearer...
But I agree with deggis! Rumors are not news, and shouldn't be described that way. News are directly fact based, rumors are speculation based on facts. So until we have a confirmation from either Mark Webber or Porsche, its rumors and not news.

So, speculate away, but don't call it news, even though the rumors comes from a "news" site.