View Single Post
Old 15 Mar 2014, 13:26 (Ref:3378963)   #284
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Feliks should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Here we see that nuclear power plants and water are exposed to blowing up .. My idea of ??all the tanks of salt water, to build on the high coast of the sea, is very safe and resistant to the threat of terrorism .. Because if even jtos shaft blow tank, the stored water, practically this water will not do any damage, because the drain into the sea, which is near ..

http://enenews.com/bbc-ukraine-on-br...possible-video

Now we see the picture, the upper lake with an area of ??1.2 km sqare .. gives you energy for 8 hours, 700 MW ... or 24 hours it would have to be 3.6 km sqare ..
Imagine this upper lake measuring 8 km x 8 km = 64 km sqare ..
64/3, 6 = 17 .. now 17 x 700 = 12, 000 MW ~ ..
That is more than all British nuclear plants...: P

Andrew

Posted 04 March 2014 - 22:20
Greg Locock, on 04 Mar 2014 - 22:14, said:
I think, if you live in an uninhabited country, that coastal hydro makes a lot of sense. But at least where most of us live the idea of flooding the coastal plains is a fairly drastic solution, not much different to the threats of rising sea level which may or may not turn out to be significant..
Nuclear power plant of 800 MW shall be adopted for the area of 5 x 5 km ... 64 km square So it have any 3 such power ... but here is 12000 Mw of free space for 15 nuclear power plants .. that is the difference, ie 12 will surface to be used for example to residence .. of course, the surface of the sea with swimmers will be pumping big ..

:wave:

Can someone pay me for finding 300 square km of free land in the UK?