View Single Post
Old 20 Jul 2010, 11:11 (Ref:2729550)   #1181
JagtechOhio
Veteran

United States
Powell, Ohio USA
JagtechOhio should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJagtechOhio should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The chance presented itself to ask Mr. Bernard some questions on the ICONIC strategy, so I did my best to get some hard answers.

To my surprise, Mike King actually read the questions. IndyCar Radio probably didn't have a screener working last Saturday.

To no one's surprise, most of the details about the ICONIC strategy remain open ones: we are left to see how wise these decisions will prove to be.

Every time I look at the rendering of the 2010 Dallara on track next to the 2012 Dallara, I see that a big mistake was already made. Racing both cars together brings instant variety and insures full participation. The variety of arguments presented by the IRL against this plan may be obvious to you, but looking at the picture says 1,000 words and crunching the numbers shows the loss of millions of dollars.

None of that matters now, it will come down to the capabilities of the team owners and the subsidies from manufacturers who also remain silent.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4...radio-activity