View Single Post
Old 20 Jul 2010, 18:26 (Ref:2729751)   #1196
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Northcutt View Post
I saw the DP01 up close at PRI in Orlando a few years ago sitting next to a Lola that it replaced...The Lola looked like a bi-Plane sitting next to a Stealth fighter jet (Panoz) when you compared the two chassis side-by-side...

I liked it, too...very racy and very cool-looking...shame they aren't really racing elsewhere except Euroboss
They race a version of it in the SuperLeague formula, with a V12.

I always thought Champcar made a mistake in dropping Lola and running just with the DP01. If they'd run both chassis it would have given the series variety, more impetus and Lola would have had to build a new chassis in order to compete.