View Single Post
Old 19 May 2012, 08:13 (Ref:3076313)   #17
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Great post, Peter. There are a couple in there - Lotus 6 and 7 S1 which, provided they are original unmodded types would fit our FISCAR series, so obviously, I'd be encouraging them in that direction, since in effect, I see this new initiative as the small 'sports racing car' equivalent of FISCAR to a certain extent. FISCAR cars are road cars, adapted for racing whereas, I see this for cars built from scratch for the track. I also wonder, like you, whether we should at this stage stick to front engined cars, which would also have the effect of making it primarily pre 60 which was, I think, our starting point.

Last edited by John Turner; 19 May 2012 at 08:20.