Thread: The Jaguar Egal
View Single Post
Old 9 Apr 2014, 16:53 (Ref:3390583)   #38
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin McKay View Post
Can someone explain to me why the 155mph run by the Egal was unplaced yet the 147mph run shows 2nd or am I missing something obvious?
I am assuming here because I don't know how they awarded places, but having looked carefully and repeatedly at all the different classes, I think that I have come up with an answer.

It would seem as though the places were awarded based on the fastest time that was achieved in either of the car's runs. So, the second run of the second running of the Egal was completed in 23:00, just pipping the second run of the first running of the Egal by 9 hundreths of a second.

Hope that makes sense!