Thread: Car Spotting
View Single Post
Old 30 Apr 2024, 07:16 (Ref:4207057)   #2195
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I caught up with a friend I have not seen for 25 years over the weekend. He always used to be into old Fords, but since I have seen him has moved into a property in the country with several acres and outbuildings that enables him to pursue his passion. A lot of project cars and more bits of old Fords than I know. Some of what was in various sheds.... This top one a 1970ish ZC Fairlane special build with the tall rear end and single side hinge door. Apparently 1 of 10 built for use in rural communities. This one has been used by Police, Ambulance, Fire services, and also as a hearse. Others are all Fords and one is registered and used very regularly.
Oh and a hot rod with a 302 Windsor.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_7934.jpeg   IMG_2932.jpeg   IMG_8333.jpeg  

IMG_7726.jpeg   IMG_6965.jpeg   IMG_7606.jpeg