View Single Post
Old 1 Dec 2013, 15:39 (Ref:3338915)   #35
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Honda was barley a top 10 team the year before and came back to win it in 2009 and the idea of the double diffuser may not even have been theirs so while calling it a fluke may be a bit extreme it isn't really a stretch either and doesn't derail the larger point imo.

Larger point being Lotus F1 have been a team playing on borrowed time for a long while. Personally I think they are so desperate that they would have signed anyone with that kind of money (as seen by their willingness to sell to this Quantum group ) and the fact that PM does have some solid attributes is merely an after thought.