View Single Post
Old 26 Aug 2011, 12:05 (Ref:2946290)   #2
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Just filling in an entry form for the single seater races where will be making my open wheeled debut......

Thread really should be renamed if possible, Mr Moderators / Sirs, as MRL are only one organiser 'buying in'. The event is correctly the Algarve Historic Festival and organised by Francisco Santos Eventos. Those on his mailing list will have had provisional programme and timetable, but not sure if they are available on line as well. Free practice is on thursday 20th, qualifying on friday 21st, so 4 days in all.

Anyone else on here taking the opportunity for some late October racing in the sun (well, was glorious weather last two years!) and all the other attractions of the Algarve? Even an organised inter-team kart challenge this year as well. (Delta and Will N, take note!) Plus of course the free hotel nights included in entry fee......

If all goes to plan will be taking my new truck, so could well have space for another car. Anyone interested, send pm and I will give you the lowdown.