View Single Post
Old 2 Mar 2014, 12:46 (Ref:3374015)   #35
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I personally don't mind the music at all, it's part and parcel of it for me. The small hours of Houx can take you through a roller-coaster of a musical journey, with everything from Johnny Cash to Crowded House, Queen to early '90s trance.

Having said that I had absolutely no time for the Metallica and ACDC played by the campers next to us last year. The whole group had a cunning knack for missing almost every single note.

Our arrangements for playing the tunes changes year-on-year but I always think it rude to play anything past midnight when people are beginning to hit the hay.