View Single Post
Old 19 Oct 2013, 20:33 (Ref:3320043)   #90
Beetle
Veteran

United States
Texas
Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chernaudi View Post
Forecast for Fuji looks pretty godawful. Rain fall estimated to be up to one inch/25mm during the daytime hours. Hopefully the track drains well--I remember much of a F1 race being run under the pace car because of ponding one year.
That's very unfortunate. Occasionally rain adds a nice element of surprise to a race but ultimately you don't want a flood.

I've mainly been following PLM today so I haven't had much time to check in on the FIA WEC but wow, what a great battle we have on our hands, rain or no rain! Audi, Toyota, Toyota, Audi, and another classic Aston Martin vs. Ferrari vs. Porsche battle in GTE. And great run by Larbre to put the #50 Corvette into 2nd in GTE-Am in quali... very impressive.

And Gainer International (Greaves in hiding) is in 3rd and KCMG 6th... not bad for the Asian part-timers.