View Single Post
Old 13 Sep 2011, 17:24 (Ref:2955042)   #81
Fogelhund
Veteran

Canada
Binbrook, ON Canada
Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
I do, what inclination has Panoz shown in bankrolling the series or a P1 entry as in seasons gone by?

The only time you see him is when launching a car are at an ACO occasion, the complaint being he's too close to them. Unless he's up for a costly long-term battle with GA, I'd have thought his fall back position would be to ensure Sebring remains NA's most prestigous sportscar race and concentrates on his Delta Wing involvement.

Given the prices being asked for Panoz Inc. assets... it seems he is still comfortable paying as needed, if needed at all currently.

There were considerations for this year to bankroll P1 entries... didn't happen though.

Panoz launching a car? Why are you even talking about this... completely irrelevant to the conversation at hand.

Delta Wing is a no hoper in my opinion, a shame any money is being wasted on this project at all, when it should go to more productive ventures.

Sebring will still get a very large spectator attendance, even if the field quality erodes further from where it is now... and believe me, the quality even with WEC is nowhere near what is was before ILMC was created.