View Single Post
Old 12 Apr 2011, 17:47 (Ref:2862516)   #2
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Gotta love the scheduling again, 7AM start for practice - "clean up the streets for Indy boys!"

Despite the somewhat lacking entry list, Long Beach has always been one of the season's highlights for me. Being the only real sprint race in the ACO family makes it a bit special as well - even though the schedule (and calendar) seems to claim that the race distance has been extended from 1h40min to 2 hours.

Now, I SERIOUSLY hope mr. Atherton has stopped his PR-march and listened the fans for a second - the quality of international stream must improve. I don't think I can stand another night of freeze & scream!!

Should probably check if the old proxy for ESPN3 still works.