View Single Post
Old 4 May 2011, 09:43 (Ref:2873913)   #17
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hmm,

Not complaining about it just stating a fact. I guess I should be pleased really, becaue I told Ken months ago that we'd need extra brake pads.

As it happens if I can sort that issue out (and I have a solution) I think the circuit would be great. I like Palmer and indeed Hamilton is quite good fun, if you shut your eyes and don't lift off! Never got to grips with Coram and Williams needs a late entry which I couldn't do due to those brakes but it does deliver a fast entry to the Bentley Straight.