View Single Post
Old 9 Mar 2013, 04:22 (Ref:3216226)   #23
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Thanks!

I just saw a Corvette Racing transporter heading south out of Michigan, the race is getting close!
Felt like spring yesterday when we passed the Audi/Joest R18 haulers headed south on I75. Took me a bit to recognize them, but the second one got my attention. No AudiSport NA branding though, just Audi/Joest Racing R18 large on the side but no mention of Ultra/E-tron unless I missed it in little letters.
The top end of 285 through Atlanta is a great race rig spotting area apparently, already seen Carl Edward's and Danica's Nationwide haulers, 2 Andretti and Rahal Indy haulers, Level 5 racing and now Audi.