View Single Post
Old 13 May 2012, 09:47 (Ref:3073529)   #21
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ok being serious. It appears to me that we are, as seems to happen more and more these days, taking the effect and making it the cause. In fact the cause is the tyre rules creating the effect of non qualification. Ergo people wanted the excitement of unpredictability thus they must accept the resultant lack of running in qualifying.

For me all that has happened is the reality of racing has been taken away and we now have a totally false situation. Makes for great TV so let's not complain. If I want to watch racing I go to an HSCC or any other club event. The current F1 is at least entertaining.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk