Thread: Silverstone WEC
View Single Post
Old 20 Apr 2014, 21:28 (Ref:3395979)   #23
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Me too. Missed most of the rain up at the north end. A bit damp early on (too damp for Di Grassi who got a little closer to me than I'd have liked) and then very wet at the end, but mostly just cold the rest of the time.

Good decision by Race Director to call a halt when he did and much appreciated by all of us stood out in it. The flasks are similarly appreciated and very stylish.

More cars would have been good, and the very odd morning programme was a bit disappointing, but this will still be my first tick next year.