View Single Post
Old 10 Apr 2014, 12:07 (Ref:3390763)   #58
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedrinck View Post
You do realize I was being sarcastic? We all know success in F1 is mostly about the car. Now the Renault power plants are lacking power and reliability and RBR have lost their dominance for the moment.
What's the point in being so smug about it? I don't remember Vettel saying he can win races in a far inferior car. With the complexity and poor reliability of the powertrain it is also hard to tell why a driver is really doing better or worse than his teammate. Not that I love him so much but he certainly evokes a lot of good old Schadenfreude in many people when he's not winning.
Nope and no one's being smug, it's merely an observation, .