View Single Post
Old 19 Sep 2012, 13:44 (Ref:3138503)   #2539
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post
I think it depends what shirts you get.

In the past, teams have had the bog standard printed, Fruit Of The Loom-esque t-shirts from around the £20-£25 mark and the football style, fancy material team shirts for the £40 mark. Furthermore, you could get fleeces and shirts with sewn on badges and some actual quality for even more cost. I assume it is much the same nowadays.

But frankly, grown men shouldn't be wearing this type of thing. I still have a Mild Seven Renault fleece in the cupboard and I shudder that I may have worn it out in public as a youngster. I am not sure I did, but the possibility is what scares me.
If you go to the F1.com site there are a few Fruit Of The Loom-esque t-shirts at £25 but most shirts seem to start at £40.

You're a brave man admiting to owning that fleece.